fl-home3

Florida Property Tax Appeals & Assessments

According to local and national real estate property experts, local property values have decreased in excess of 30%!!!

But the appraised values in most counties haven’t dropped so sharply. Your property may well be overvalued. As an example, total appraised values for Duval County Florida were reduced by approximately 6 % in 2011 according to the Duval County Property Appraisers Office. You are likely paying too much. Now is the time to reduce your tax bill! Last year only 2% of all property owners appealed their property values.  Most of those who appealed were able to reduce their property tax bills. The other 98% of property owners paid property taxes based on higher property values. If you believe your property is overvalued – resulting in you being charged unfairly for your taxes – we can work on your behalf to try to reduce your property taxes so you can pay only your fair share.

The LandTax Group appraisers and property tax professionals provide proven technical expertise in challenging unfair and excessive real property tax valuations. By performing a comprehensive valuation analysis, we determine the accuracy of the real property valuation. The LandTax Group is committed to providing factual and current market information to local real property tax authorities in order to attempt to reduce your property taxes.

For you, The LandTax Group will:

  • File all forms in a timely manner to initiate the tax reduction process
  • Handle all communication with real property tax officials
  • Prepare a current market valuation report utilizing current market data
  • Negotiate with the real property tax officials
  • Represent you at any appeal hearing with the local real property tax officials or appointees

How do you Start Your Tax Appeal?

Click on the “Start Your Tax Appeal Now” button or Call Us at 904-779-3195

You can also learn how to file your own tax appeal right here on our site

Whatever you do, please don’t miss the appeal deadline!  We anticipate over 10,000 property tax appeals to be filed in 2014.  Don’t wait too long.  Start the appeal process today.

START YOUR TAX APPEAL NOW!

For the 2014 Property Tax Year we are fighting Property Taxes and offering abatement services for all 67 counties in Florida. We are particularly excited about Alachua County, Martin County, Marion County, Monroe County, Duval County, Palm Beach County, Pasco County, St Lucie County, Santa Rosa County, Sumter County, Bay County, Brevard County, Charlotte County, Citrus County, Clay County, Escambia County, and Flagler County as a compelling target for property tax appeals based on our statistical models.